Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Introducing Kimball Marcus

I know, just about the cutest thing you've ever seen, right? Almost three weeks ago my newest nephew was born and I got to visit Rachel and see him last weekend. What is it about babies that are so heart warming, I don't know, but I just couldn't get enough of him. He's pretty much the perfect baby too, and I don't think he was set down more than five minutes all weekend...and I have no idea whose fault that was...tehe :) It was a pretty quick trip, but there's always time to grab a few pictures. There sure is nothing quite like a newborn baby.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

those pictures turned out adorable! THAT's MY ARM EVERYONE...calling dips on the favorite aunty!

Michelle said...

Too bad you posted that comment under my account. You said it Becky, I am the favorite aunt. muahaha!

Mama Tales said...

You may be the favorite aunties but.....I get to be the GRANDMA!!! Kimball is a charmer already, which is good, because he has 2 charming siblings to keep up with! Michelle these are wonderful pictures!!!!!!